If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, February 14, 2021

15 - 28 FEB '21 - ANIMALS and/or ADD BUTTONS

Welcome to Another Challenge at Incy Wincy This Round we have two great sponsors 
Hetty Clare Art and Oddball Art  . We also Have some New DT members and some old ones back so our little Family has Grown 



Now just to let you know I am not using sponsor images but to show you that yes you can draw and paint/ Colour your own to play along I have just created a little Miniture painting for this using a cute bear I drew then painted up.  You can find my little Art for sale here on Ebay but on my FB page I am creating a gallery not on fb that will have discounted shipping 



Want to buy some Art Check out my FB Page 


So thanks for popping in
hugs Nikki 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget