If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, March 1, 2021

1 - 14 MARCH '21. WORK/PLAY and/or BIG HEARTS

 Welcome to another round at Incy Wincy this week and we have a bunch of new people joining our team too so please pop over and give them a warm welcome to the team.  Our Sponsor this round is All Dressed up and you can win 2 digital images from their store so what do you have to create it's all in my title !!!

I didn't take an image from the store instead I drew up this guy and painted him up with Watercolour
Enjoy !!

You can purchase my mini art works directly from me just send me an email or check out my FB Page




thanks for stopping 
in 
hugs Nikki 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget