If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas isn't ever over

I Swear it isn't so why not start on next years cards now lol
So here's one that is totally different for me to have done I didn't color in an image instead I tried something out of my comfort and created one with a Tim Holtz Mini Postcard image but I did use plenty of snowflake stamps . I actually collect postcards too and I'm sure I have or had this one ... so hope you like it
Challenges
Christmas Challenge : Sketch
Crafts and Me - Christmas 1/18
Creative Belle - Christmas Word on Card
Crafty Hazels Christmas Challenge -Christmas Card
Recipe
Papers - Tim Holtz, Making Memories,Handmade,Mulberry,CTMH
Spellbinder Die Cut (My 1st one too Yahh!!) Inkadinkadoo Snowflakes Stamp
Embossed with Stamping Up, Recollections Brad,
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card and good for you that you tried something new! But to be in the prizedraw we need a stamped image on the card, I'm sorry, but it is one of the rules. But I hope to see you next time at Christmas Challenges {with sketches}.

    Greetings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you've used the postcard - lovely card - thanks for linking for my CHNC challenge 52 celebration candy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card - love the look you created- thanks for playing along with creative belli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mini postcard. Thanks for sharing on the Belli Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is lovely...such great cards you have made! Thanks for entering my candy and visiting me.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget