If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Cozy Fireplace

Here is one of the newest digi`s from Limited Runs A warm cozy Christmas Fireplace
So I`ve made a little scene on my card and colored it all up with my Touch Markers
I don`t own all the markers but I do own alot so I tried to get as close to the challenge colors as my markers would let me.
Colors used in touch markers so you can see all the different
colors used in this
Challenges
Touch Markers - Color Challenge w there Markers
Paper Sundaes - Used Red,Die Cuts and Stripes
Clearly Inspired - Christmas
Fabulous Friday -Glitter
Recipe
Image Limited Runs Digi,Studio G ,Sizzix Die Cut, Glitter,Recollections Brads, Flocking -Red& White,
Glitter,Pearls,Stickers, Daisy D Paper

Thanks For looking
hugs Nikki

5 comments:

  1. What a great card and neat image! Thanks for playing with us at Touch Twin~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case this is a duplicate comment my computer gave me an internet error message when I hit Post Comment! Your card is gorgeous and your coloring is beautiful!! I love how your background paper looks like wall paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love the fireplace image, so warm and Christmassy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card!! You did an amazing job! :)

    Thank you for playing along at Frosted Designs this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cozy winter card! I love how you designed the holly and berries! I hope you'll join us again at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget