If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Ice Cube Sledding

Sponsor this week is Meljen and you can win 4 digi's of your choice all you have to do is create something to do with Winter it does not have to be an xmas card but something Wintery
Challenges -
Crimbo Crackers -SnowflakesDigital Tues - Winter Wonderland
Marianne's Christmas Theme  Crafts and Me - Anything Creative Belli - Word ChristmasAI Factory - Christmas Creative Inspirations Paint - Anything 2 Sisters Craft - Snowflakes Incy Wincy -Winter WonderlandCrafting for All Seasons - Christmas
Recipe :Digi-Meljen,Limited Runs,Stamp Studio G, K n Co cutout,Colored with Touch Markers,
Glitter Glue, Blue Chalk Ink, Buttons & Snowflakes from stash, stampin Up punches,Papers Paper Co & 29th Street Market
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute image. Love all the sparkle and glitz. Thanks for joining us for the Christmas challenge at AiFactory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - so cute. I love all the blue and sparkle. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling, Nikki! Love the ice cube sled! Thanks for being a follower of paper&ICE, I really appreciate it! Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations paints challenge!
    Love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful!! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card love the cute image.

    Thank you for joining us girlz over at Crafts & Me for our special bumper Challenge, good luck hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing in our christmas bumper challenge over at Crafts and Me with this fabulous creation. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget