If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Fall Christmas Card

Well a clean and simple christmas card I surprize myself that it so neat and tidy
and it's not even christmas colours either .. it's a double wammy lol
but I made a matching tag to go with it.
This Card is on sale at Ebay too
Challenges - Touch Markers -Photo above 11/3Crafty Creations - No FlowersSweet Stamps - Christmas 
Recipe - Digi - Kenny K, Stamps Studio G, Papers Recollections & Basic Grey
Ink - Versafine , Touch Markers - 134,101,21,107,103,33,0
 
thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

And I have Candy on till DEC 1st too

2 comments:

  1. Nikki, this is so different and interesting. I would have never thought to do a Christmas card in these colors but it's really cute and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card dearest Nikki^_^
    Your fabulous candy arrived^_^Thanks a lot,all is fabulous,I look forward to use all^_^
    Happy weekend^_^
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget