If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Magical Christmas

This Magical Little Christmas Shack all tucked away is just adorable to look at plus this can make a great boys Christmas card too it does sparkle all over on the snow just to add that  little extra to the image. Plus who doesn't think a little cottage like this isn't romantic !!!
Challenges - Incy Wincy - Magical or Mystical
Corrosive - AnythingStamping Sensations - Traditional Christmas Challenge up your life - First SnowHiding in my Craft Room - ChristmasOne Crazy Stamper - Anything
Recipe - Digi - Delicous Doodles, Stamps Studio G,Punch Stampin Up, Little Berry Pearls, Paper Basic Grey, Ribbon is from stash (backside of one of my ribbons) Versafine Ink, Touch Markers & Sukura Gel Marker

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

9 comments:

  1. Oh my....your card is beautiful!!!!! Love the image and the little holly pearls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nikki, what a gorgeous card! I really love that image. Beautiful job.
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki this is just stunning. Is this one of your images?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous Christmas card Nikki.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant take on our challenge, love your card. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute! Thanks for entering the OCS challange! =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget