If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mini Santa's

This is a clean and Simple little Gift tag I've hand cut the santa out of the paper, I know it's not perfect but it works for these and added a little ribbon they are perfect little cards for presents
I've got a bunch more to make so this batch is done :)
 Challenges - Blockheads - C&S 11/21
Penny's - Anything
Whimsy - Traditional Christmas Colours
Unstampabelles - Monochromatic & No Stamps
 
Recipe - Papers - Recollections, Silk Ribbon
 
thanks for looking
hugs Nikki
Check out my Crafty Items for sale here
and I have candy till Dec 1st here

11 comments:

  1. This is super cute Nikki.....

    Am also having a blog candy in case you are interested

    http://scrapyouridea.blogspot.in/2012/11/a-year-of-bliss.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonder^_^
    Fabulous image, I love it^_^
    Big hug my friend,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a jolly old Santa....lovely. Thanks for joining us in our monochromatic challenge at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ho Ho Ho ..... great idea. Thanks for joining in the fun at Unstampabelles Mono challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little tag, thanks for joining us at penny's, Klair x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet Santa tag! Thanks for sharing with us at the Blockheads Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a jolly Santa. Such a cute little card. Thanks for sharing at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely old fashioned Santa. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Unstampabelles this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute little tag. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute tag! Love that Santa! Thanks for playing with us in the Blockheads CAS Cards Technique Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tag! I really like that Santa. Thanks for joining us at UnstampaBelles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget