If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, May 18, 2015

EXOTIC ANIMALS

This week our sponsor is Stitchy Bear Outlet and I'm using a Stitchy Bear Stamp called Busted 
Now this little puppy really isn't exotic until I created Antlers on him and made him a mini Reindeer these are a very rare breed and their antlers can be removed at a moments notice lol
I digitally add in the "What is so" it's actually on there you just can't read it with the glossy effects over top.

Challenges - Incy Wincy - Exotic Animals
Sentimental Sunday - Funny or Cute Sentiment
Glory of Christmas - Birds or Anything Christmas
Crafty Hazelments Christmas - Some of your Favorite Things - Funny Cards and Fussy Cuting



Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 





13 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so neat, I love the bear on Santa. Looks brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  3. that little string of lights..loving those on this great card! Thanks for playing along with us at Sentimental Sundays this week!

    AJ, DT - Sentimental Sundays

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Card! Love that image, and the little lights in the background.

    Thank you for joining us at LTSCB! Best of luck with your entry!

    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card. Love it.

    Tammi
    Craft Your Passion Guest Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh what a fun Xmas card!! Love it! Thanks so much for following my blog and entering my candy :-)
    Will follow you back now!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very funny. I love card that make me smile, and this one was a laugh out loud! Thank you for sharing with us at The Glory of Christmas - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabby card Nikki! Great fun and your exotic animal is hilarious. Made me laugh :D. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card!!!! Thanks for joining in at Love to Scrap Challenge blog...good luck!
    Hugs
    Cristina DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 229 and also the Glory of Christmas challenge - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for May - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha - LUV the mini Reindeer idea... brilliant :-D
    Thank you for making such a fabulous project using our images.
    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Best wishes,

    Ike
    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! Love the lights. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget