If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, March 24, 2017

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #1


Here I am using Squeak steals Coffee from Limited Runs
Squeak use to be my cat that I just lost in Feb and he did steal my coffee all the time not that I minded him drinking it (as long as I didn't know) and he didn't leave food in it which I've seen YUCK!!! 


Challenge Coffee Lovers Spring Hop - Coffee + Spring
Colour Crazy Challenge - AG
Aud's Sentiment - No Birthday Sentiment
Crafting with Friends  - AG
Polkadoodles - AG

Thanks for lookiing
hugs Nikki

21 comments:

  1. That little kitty is too cute! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki:
    Fabulous for the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Thanks for sharing.

    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you lost your kitty in Feb.! It's nice to know he was the inspiration behind the image. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cat card makes me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really very sorry to hear you lost Squeak in February. Great to see him in your artwork now. Really fun card! We have a cat that will drink tea given the chance. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such awesome coloring Nikki! Love the contrast in colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry Squeak went over the rainbow bridge but he's immortalized forever with the cute stamp. Cat food in your coffee, eh? EEEEWWWW!!!! Adorable card, though. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute kitty coffee card. Wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone for leaving a comment:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun stamp, makes me laugh everytime I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This kitty makes me smile! What a fun card! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! Love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice card! Sorry you lost your kitty..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super fun image and lovely design...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE
    Zeljka DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card, As long as Squeaks not stealing my coffee he's safe! Good luck in 'Anything Goes at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget