If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #4

Here's a some new images from Limited Runs I'm using Tea Cup Ruff Day and Sentiment is from Coffee Set
I love these hops it's a caffeine addicts DREAM lol
I so love making smaller cards I know some people find it a challenge but these are great to add in to little packages without adding a lot of weight to it 
Crafty Sentiment - AG 4/4
Die Cutting Diva's - AG + Die Cut (Banner is a die Cut) 4/4
Retarte - AG #94
Ribbon Girls - Any Image + Ribbon 4/1
Thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki

17 comments:

  1. Love the quote with cute image and embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling, Nikki!
    What a fun and creative card. Thanks for sharing this with us all.
    Blessings,
    karen L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another cute little coffee guy! Lovely paper choice and fab fussy cutting. The sentiment brought a smile to my face :). Have a great day Nikki. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just adorable. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring is AWESOME. What a sweet card, love that pup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a darling card! I love the image and cute sentiment and the paper is beautiful! hank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree small cards are so fun and useful to make. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a adorable card!! Love the cute image!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! Love that BG. Love the sweet image. Love it all. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This certainly will bring smiles. It is adorable and love that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card with perfect quote Nikki! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck!
    Hugs, Wendy / GDT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at Retarte#94
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely and sweet card.
    Thanks for joining with us at Retarte.
    Yaiza, Dt

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute and beautifully made.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget