If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop #3

Here's one more for the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop I'm using a new Digi From Limited Runs
Using - Bear in a Tea Cup and I love the little Puffy Trees that I just had to draw and  add them into my Bg Paper to tie the whole card together. 
Add caption
Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - AG
Crafty Friends - B is for BEAR
Colour Crazy - AG
Fussy and Fancy - Springtime

thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

17 comments:

  1. So cute, love this little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!
    Thanks for sharing it in the Coffee Loving Card Makers Spring Blog Hop. Have a blessed week.
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    P.S. For another fun challenge, I warmly invite you to play along with us at Word Art Wednesday. Always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we offer fabulous prizes. Our current sponsor is ($25) to Simon Says Stamp. I hope you will join the fun!
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little fella! Beautifully coloured background and the trees look fab. I like the little sentiment too. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those puffy trees make me so happy! So cute~

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the sentiment and your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun, love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Nikki... it’s so lovely to see you have shared one of your lovely cards with us. Thank you for entering your Bear card into our ‘B is for…’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]




    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww! This is so sweet and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this was really, really cute :) Thanks a lot for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card, love your colouring.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Colour Crazy Challenge.
    Lou DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget