If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Oh I know this is some kind of wrong

But honestly how can you help but not want to send someone WARM winter Wishes LOL
Dr. Digi is this week's sponsor at Incy Wincy and we want to see Embossing and BLING 
Now I love the sentiment with this image it's a little punny and sweet all at the same time :)

Challenge
Incy Wincy - Embossing and Bling
Challenges for Everyone - Anything (#3)5/30
Hiding in my Craft Room - Embossing 5/24
CSAYL - Anything Xmas 5/22
Sister Act - Anything  5/22
CHCCE - Anything Xmas 5/31
Simon Says - Use Dies 5/21
CRAFT - Christmas 5/22
Sparkles - Baby It's Cold Outside (Hat and Scarf the Dog ate the Mittens)

Recipe - Digi - Dr Digi, Stamp Bo Bunny.
Bling brads Recollections, Flowers - Petaloo , Ribbon from stash
Embossing Powder WOW. Papers Recollections,K&CO,Basic Grey
Markers - ShinHan,Prismacolor
Die -MFT.

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

14 comments:

  1. Now this is "ewh" and "rofl" at the same time!! Brilliant hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! Love it! Gorgeous colouring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! You've put a smile on my face!
    Thanks for entering our C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards, love the EB too. Thanks for playing along at CHNC Challenge Extra. ~Diane GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, this is so cute, Nikki! Love the hilarious image and the way you coloured it. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Die Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny and cute. Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to say, that I could never use this image. Nope, not one bit. Great color scheme, though and I love those giant bling in the center of the flowers. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for May - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card--and funny!

    Thanks for joining us in our CSAYL--Christmas Stampin’ All Year Long Challenge this week. Good Luck! We hope to see you join us in future challenges too.
    Barb—DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. tee hee. cute image. Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what an adorable image and so christmassy! l just love everything about your creations and thank you for sharing it and entering in our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Bubbies Challenge "Baby it's cold outside" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card, love the image you have used. Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  13. So funny! Pretty warm indeed. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget