If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, May 26, 2014

Upcycle a Bag

Milk n Coffee is this week's sponsor at Incy Wincy and I've used this sweet image Princess Fairy. 

We want you to Upcycle a Paper bag no matter what size it is and Karen has a Wonderful Tut created for those who want to use a brown paper lunch bag and create a card.  My Bag is from David's Tea Bag and Perfect for the colours I wanted to use  Blues and I managed to use a few of my bigger flowers that I always struggle to find a way to use. 
Incy Wincy - Alter a Bag
Kit and Chowder - Flowers 6/7
Stampin for the Weekend - For the Girls
Sweet Pea Stampers - Wings 6/5
Fab N Funky - Ribbon Pearls
Altered Electics Anything Goes
That Craft Place- Ribbon/Lace 6/13
All Crafts Challenge - Anything but a card

Recipe
Digi - Milk and Coffee. Papers - Recollections and one from Terri (thanks),Chimes.
Punches - MS. Die- Paper Smooches.  Ribbon Offrays. Brad Recollections.
Flowers - K&Co,Micheals. Pearls from Stash.
Markers ShinHan,Faber Castel,Deserres
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

4 comments:

  1. Fab card! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Pea Stampers this time and good luck!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous - love it. TFS with us Altered Eclectics this month and hope to see you again real soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popped by to thank you for playing along with us at Stampin for the weekend with this lovely creation and I hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget