If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Out of this world BD!!

I needed a little tag for a present that must go into the post SOON!!! so here's a little High Hopes cutie I coloured up it's one of Dustin Pikes Collection. 

 Challenges High Hopes - Pastels Stamp  5/12
Come and Get it - Birthday 5/19
ABC - K is for Keep it Simple 5/15
Crafts and Me - Create a tag 6/1
Natalie and Amy - Use a Stamp 6/1
One Crazy Stamper - Anything + Embellishment 6/1

Hopes,Crafters Companion Sentiment. Inks Memento. Markers Spectrum, Chalk Background, Moon - Recollections. Twine from Micheals.
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

9 comments:

  1. Superb Nikki, what a fun tag hun, hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute tag, just love your colouring its perfect!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just super...and cute....and funny.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, I really like your design and color choices.Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get It challenge this week. Barb DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! I love this stamp. Thanks for joining us at the High Hopes Challenges. We have another new challenge that started today: How Old? We hope you will play along again soon.
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    High Hopes Lead Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag. Super cute image. Love the background. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO CUTE - totally OUTTA this world...LOL! Thank you for joining us this week at Come and Get It Challenges!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice tag, TFS with us at OCS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget