If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Going to the Chapel ....

and going to get married !!!
Yep I needed a wedding Card and wanted something that it just perfect for
the occasion and this works beautifully.
Using Limited Runs - Church Image
 Inside
Challenges
 Crazy 4 Challenges - Card with a Window 3/9
Sugar Creek Hollow - Lovely Lace 3/9
Craft us Crazy - Anything Goes 3/14
Sweet Pea Stampers - Use a Digital stamp 3/7
Recipe - Digi- Limited Runs, Stamps Mark's Finest. Papers Cardstock,Anna Griffin. Lace from Stash.Sizzix Die Cut. Touch Markers
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

6 comments:

  1. Nikki, what a lovely wedding card. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “use a digi” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have thought to use an image like this for our C4C Window challenge, but it is perfect! What a sweet little country church, and fabulous card! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki this is a great image! It reminds me of the Little Brown Church in the Vale where my parents were married (except yours is white LOL) the shape is similar. Hugs,
    ~Deb~
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this lace, I have it also and it's a fav...love love this image ...great card!
    So glad you joined us at Sugar Creek Hollow
    Linda SCH DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet chapel full of wonderful windows...thanks for playing with the Crazies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous with beautiful colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow Lovely Lace Challenge this week.
    Amelia (DT Sugar Creek Hollow)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget