If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sunshine

A Bright and Sunny Thank you card that's to be put in the post shortly
I also remembered Yellow is one of her fave colours so I'm hoping she likes this
It's just perfect for springtime :)
Inside
Challenges
 Cute Card Thursday = Anything Goes
Ribbon Carousel - Spring is in the Air
MFT - Sketch - MFTWSC115
Recipe
Stamps- Pure Innocence Flower Girl & Sunshiney Day (Sent)
Papers - Authentique, Basic Grey, K and Co, Gina K Pure Luxury. 
Inks - Memento, Tim Holtz. Ribbon Stampin Up.
Touch Markers, Flowers Recollections,Prima. Brad Making Memories
 
You Can see who I made this card for here
hugs Nikki
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them. Also I have some stash for sale Here From Spellbinders to stamps and More check it out and enjoy the savings :)
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget