If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Traveling across the Pond + Candy

I love Vintage Post Card stamps and The Artistic Stamper has some stunning ones to play with I've used some of the smaller ones on here all in a vintage brown and they came in the mail today and I couldn't help myself but to stamp away. This Layout I just made up as I went along and it's a great way to use up those scraps. This card is being sent across the pond hence the title :)
Challenges
Bunny Zoe's - Girly 4/11
Card Mania - Lots of Layers 3/22
Make it Monday - Anything Goes 3/18
Recipe
Digi - Satuated Canary, Stamps Artistic Stamper -Carte Postale
papers - Basic Grey,Fancy Pants,Cardstock,K & Co.
Ink-Memento,Tim Holtz , Touch Markers, Recollections Brads. Ribbon & Metal embellishments from Stash.
Thanks for looking hugs Nikki
I Have Candy till April 5th too

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Nikki, great DP & I LOVE the antiquey (is that a word?) looking embellishments!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nikki this is so sweet! Rally love the background of the girl and you did such a good job coloring her!
    ~Deb~
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and colors Nikki. I saw this on MIM. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous, I adore the image I don't think I have seen her before. I love your colouring and layout. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally cute card, Nikki! Love the color and your coloring is always amazing:) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! I love your coloring and all of those embellies!! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Mania Challendges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Card Mania! Good luck and hope to see you again playing in our challenges very soon! Hugs, Ani

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget