If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Magic Mushroom

I don't know is this classified a clean and simple card or is it just a simple card ...
I've used 2 different papers and an acetate overlay LOVE all the details in it and coloured up one BOLD mushroom who says they always need to be brown lol.
I even stamped right on the paper no extra embellishments either humm ??
Challenges -
 Papertake - 1-sheet acetate,2-stamps,3-layers
Cute Card Thurs - Anything
 
Recipe
Stamps - Make it Crafty,Hero Arts
Paper Crafty Individuals,K & Co. Acetate Die-K&Co
Touch Markers,Sakura Gel Marker
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki
I also have candy on till April 5th too :)

3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous card dearest Nikki,love the elegance of the elements and the colors used^_^
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki I love this card! The acetate really adds something to this and the mushroom is so colorful!
    ~Deb~
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. NikkI, lovely card. Very very cute. Love the bold bold colors used. The bright color of the mushroom makesit gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget