If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Packing Light

We have 2 sponosors this week Iva Nova Chest and Saturated Canary. One lucky winner will win a prize package and another some sweet digi's so your gonna want to play this week. Now I struggle with pastel colours just because I love darker ones but I think this worked out really nice at least she's coloured really soft and I tried to avoid Black ink for the tags. This is a big card too or the flowers would just take it over it's been fun making big cards less restrictions with them and you can add in alot more to the card. (8.25 by 5.25in)

Challenges - Incy Wincy - Pastel Colours
Catered Crop - Flower Power
Colour me Creative -Spring Colours
Anything Goes - Mail It
 
Recipe - Digi - Saturated Canary -Pack Light. Stamps- Hero Arts,Stampendous,Friskars.
Dies - Quickutz,Spellbinders. Brads-Basic Grey,Making Memories. Charm from Stash. Inks-Color Box,Memento. Punches- Martha Stewart. Ribbon- May Arts,Stampin Up(From Cindy)
Flowers-Unknown. Papers - Basic Grey,Brazzil,My Minds Eye,K & Co. Touch Markers.
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at CMC.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki this is so cute! Love the colors you used on the image and the flowers and ribbon really set it off. Fantastic job with this one!
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous creation my dear^_^
    So beautiful image and lovely embellishments^_^
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. this Card is gorgeous! i love those colors together and you colored your image perfectly. Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an absolutely gorgeous card Nikki. Those flowers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful card! I love your colors and flowers!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is gorgeous!! I love the colors and the adorable image!! You colored it beautifully!! The flowers are so pretty!! Thanks so much for entering my giveaway and for posting it...I appreciate it so much!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget