If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Blue Birthday


Just felt like making a Birthday card with this pretty digi 
and managed to use all scraps to create it with love trying to work my way through them :)
Oh another note Looks like we are raising squirrels again and instead of only one we have 3 of the abandoned ones if there other siblings show up it will be 6 little ones in total. It's going to be NUTS around here literally LOL 

Crafting at the Weekend -Anything 6/30
Suzy Bee's Bloomin - Layer it Up 6/6
A creative Romance - Girly Creations 6/6
Brown Sugar - Birthday 6/6
Jo's Scrap Shack - Happy Birthday 6/6
Sweet Pea Stampers - Things with Wings 6/6
Recipe -Digi A Day for Daisy, Papers - K &Co,Basic Grey.
Dies - CC Designs
Punch Stampin UP
Coloured with Shinhan.Prismacolors,Faber Castel

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous digi. I love what you have done with her. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Design, just perfect for our challenge over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge this week, thank you so much for joining in with us, it is much appreciated, we do hope you will join us again next week for another fab challenge, and good luck in the draw for this challenge which will be held next Sunday....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Suzy Bee's
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image from A Day for Daisies and your have showcased it beautifully in this lovely card.

    Thanks for joining our wing challenge at The Sweet Pea Stampers.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, thanks for joining FFC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 31: layer it up - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget