If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Blue Sunflowers

Who says sunflowers need to be Yellow I did give them sunny faces but I just really love the idea of using different colours and I love how blue can be shaded against the yellow. I also fussy cut the stamp out and dropped off the rest of their banner to make them look like they are in a pot :) 
Click for a Close Up 
Challenges - High Hopes - Ribbons or Twine. WON
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Vintage Stamping - Summer Blooms 7/16
Glitter n Sparkle - Use Yellow
Hobbycutz - Something Old something New - Old Ribbon, New Stamps and Paper
Stamp High Hopes,Friskars, Die - Sizzix . Paper Recollections 
Dew Drops, Markers Faber Castel, Prisma Colour. Inks Memento.

Thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Your flowers are so cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like blue flowers and I adore the sunny, smiling faces! Fun card. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunflowers are such bright and cheery flowers Nickki and your card is lovely.

    Thanks so much for joining in at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those happy smily flowers - lovely colours and colouring!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget