If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Carrot Cake Recipe Card take 2

So I did go back and make one for my sister she gets choice on which one she wants. When I plan on baking something I try to always avoid those with oil in them just because I like lighter cakes so here is
my 2nd one. The Card pulls off seeing directions are on the back.
Challenges - 

Some Odd Girl -  Linky Party
Just Add Ink - Just Add Cupcake/Cakes/Dessert
Wags n Whiskers - Yellow Orange White & Kraft WON
Little Red Wagon - FOOD for thought

Recipe - Stamps Some Odd Bunny Girl Gwen
paper- Prima and MME, Markers Spectrum. 
Washi Daisy D and tinted with markers to match

Embossing WOW - White Russian
thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki 

7 comments:

  1. This is SOOOOOO cute Nikki!!! LOVE that image....and its funnier for me because of my DEADLY allergy to CARROTS!!! LOL
    HUGS,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw a carrot, I thought, well each to their own...some people might eat carrots for dessert! Then after clicking I got the added bonus of a carrot cake recipe...yes, I would eat that for dessert! LOL
    Very cute, thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink this week. Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful way to share a recipe!! Thanks for sharing, I may need to borrow this idea! So glad you joined us for June's Linky Party at Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great image and a very creative way to use it too. Thanks for joining our Food for Thought challenge this week at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both great. I like the Washi on this one. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your unique take on this weeks Just Add Ink challenge Nikki. We asked for cakes/dessert and you have certainly provided that..:0) Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget