If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tiny Hannah

WOYWW Post below this one  just realized that you might think it's this one too lol 
This is an ATC for a Swap I just finished and I wanted to share her with you I love how this turned 
out alot of tape Background tinted and then embossed to set everything
I coloured up Hannah From Limited Runs Stamps she is just so innocent looking :)
Challenges
Inky Chicks - Use a Metal Embellishment
All Crafts Challenge - Anything but a Card (ATC)
Cutie Pie - Cute + Embossing
Digi Makeover - Anything goes
Lawnscaping - Embossing
Through the purple Haze - Make your Own BG ( Used 3 different washi tapes then embossed)

Digi - Limited Runs Stamps 
Brads Recollections
Heidi Swapp Tapes
Inks Plaid,Distress.
Clear embossing Stampin Up
Markers Shinhan,Spectrum
Stickers - Authentique

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

8 comments:

  1. Assuming this is your WOYWW post as it has an anniversary ATC and a super one at that, gorgeous rosey red. Thanks for your visit today BJ of the no number no linky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the design. Thanks for joining Through the Purple Haze Challenge.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ATC, Nikki! Lovely rich colours and such a cute image!
    Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, what a great ATC - love the colours and a wonderful image.

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your work great choice of colors and image. Love the embellishments. thanks for joining us at Paper makeover for our atg challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ATC! Love the colors and how you used washitape! Eyecatching! Thank you for joining us at Through The Purple Haze, good luck :)

    Lisbeth, DT TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous little ATC. She is such an innocent!
    Sorry for the lateness of commenting due to a family bereavement, Thankyou for sharing with us at Craft My Life challenge. Hugs Mrs A. (DT. )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget