If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, February 19, 2016

Bookmark

I'm still under the weather a little but I'm getting better,so it's given me sometime to play in and create and not have to worry about going out anywhere which is so relaxing.
I read a lot, also I love to leave bookmarks in books when I give them to friends it's just a fun little thing to do.
I've been playing around with oranges lately and I'm really loving it I even managed to get a little reflection in her glasses, 
Challenges - 
Anything Goes @

CHPP- Pattern Paper

Image Oddgirl , Papers Recollections,Brad MME Die Quickutz
Fiber from stash

Thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki

9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper February challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful bookmark Nikki! I love that sweet image and how beautifully she is colored in. The papers are a great contrast to the image and I love all the fringe at the top! Hope you are having a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is realy a great bookmark!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card layout is nice..Thks for joining us over at LMMS DT-Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Klasse gemacht. Danke für die Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die SsC.

    LG, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This bookmark is awesome too :-) Thanks for joining in the Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge in February, don't forget our latest challenge starts today! Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous monochromatic bookmark. Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #52.
    Alicia (Art by Miran DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget