If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Little Flower Fairy

Today I'm Finally able to share a Mini Pocket card for Judy it's a 4 by 4 card but if you mail it lays flat and open then it's perfect for a standard letter mail envelope which I own WAY to many of so I see a lot more of these cards being made.  It is a CAS flat card that won't get hung up in the post and it's light enough that I can add in some goodies without going over the cost of a stamp, which I love to do !!!
Now I added in a little pocket in the inside to slip in a little note all across so now this card is able to be reused for someone else when needed in a pinch :)
Inside (how the card will be mailed open like this)
Picture hidden from view
Challenges
All Dressed Up - AG with their image
CHPP - AG with Pattern Paper
Petal Lu - AG

Digi All Dressed Up, Stamp Studio G, Papers SEI & BG
Ribbon/bling from Stash , Dies - Quickutz , 
Markers - Promarkers,Shinhan,Sakura Gel Pen
Stamping up - Sparkly Paint
Sky - Chalks blended to give a soft effect 
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 



10 comments:

  1. I am the Happy Recipient of this cuteness!! It is even better in real life.Adding the little pocket is a good idea.I might do that for yours Nikki. I start off with a small-ish drawing, but my cards seem to GROW when I go out of the room!
    It has been a tricky week, so a bit of Happy Mail cheered me up no end!
    Thanks Nikki.
    Judy #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Nikki!
    Love the background.
    Thank you so much for joining us at All Dressed Up.
    Bernadet
    *All Dressed Up DT*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorablle card this is, cute image and cute background paper!! Great idea on putting pocket inside the card!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky Judy - It's a beautiful card Nikki. I like the idea of the pockets inside too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card, and very clever to make it so it's easy to mail flat. I always forget that I have to mail cards and I enthusiastically stick anything to them - it can cost me a fortune in postage! Thanks so much for visiting my desk earlier, I hope you have a great week,
    Diana #21

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours and design Nikki so glad you joined us
    Andrea x
    All dressed Up DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful card! Great papers and love the accents! Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, a sweet image and beautifully coloured.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautifully coloured and such a cute image, thank you for joining us at petal lu xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Those wings are just stunning! Thanks for playing at All DRESSED UP - Good luck, Liz x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget