If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Personalized Bookmark

This week you MUST have a project that is personalized for someone
We have 2 sponsors at Incy WincyOddball Art and Fabrika Fantasy

Now I've personalized this by putting on a Monogram
"M" for the person's name who this belongs to
Now this is a different way to personalize I've used a monogram for the munchkin I sent this off to and I was playing around with different things when I made this and some super old paper but I love browns so it an be hard to use them up but bookmarks are all about using up those small left over bits and this one it made up of some bits
Robyn's Fetish - Anything But a Card
Jades Sparkling Butterflies - AG/Fantasy
DRS Designs - Hot or Cold Colours - Used Hot Tones

Anything Goes @
Scrapers Delight 

Papers - Recollections,Mulbury(So Old), Brads-MME
Stamp Martha Stewart, Embossing - WOW
Digi Fabrika-Precoloured image
Punch MS, Die- Quickutz 
Ink -Studio G

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

9 comments:

  1. This is a great make Nikki. A dragon with loads of books, what a super image for a bookmark. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!
    This is realy a great bookmark, I am shore that the person who will get it will be werry happy!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Nikki. I love the image you have used and the colouring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies. Cathy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that image and your coloring! Great creation - thanks for sharing it with us in the DRS Designs Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card you have made. It fits the Jade’s Sparkling Butterflies Challenge this fortnight well of “Anything goes/fantasy”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw.

    Kym (Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful! Thank you for entering Scrappers Delights AG challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice bookmark and magical design! The Dragon looks like a keeper of ancient books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your bookmark thank you for joining us at the SATC'scrappers Delight challenge hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget