If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, February 1, 2016

Love is in the Air!!!

This week at Incy Wincy we have two sponsors  Limited Runs you can win 3 digi if you use any image and 5 digi if you use a Limited Runs digi and Polka Doodles  is kind to award a lucky winner $15 US dollar Voucher to their store !!

Limited Runs Freebie for you to use if you need one

Limited Runs which I have used "Owl-ways and Forever" with a free sentiment how cute is this little guy I just love owls they are so much fun to use.  He's been coloured up with Markers then gone over with pencil crayons to add in a softer effect. I hand cut out the branch from a scrap piece of paper and the Be Mine Stamp is a Recollection stamp that I finally used and hand cut out the heart seeing I don't own a die or punch that's heart shaped.
Challenges -Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes /Valentine  ,   Bunny Zoe's - Hearts
Crafting From the Heart - AG  ,  Crafty Boots - Love/Valentine  ,  Dream Valley - Valentines
Love to Scrap - Hearts   ,  Ooh Lala - Love & Romance  ,  AAA- Love you like you do
Dragonfly Journeys' - Pretty in Pink

Second Card today is one using our Second Sponsor using a Polka Doodles - Ettybear heart of Gold
this one has been coloured up with Shihan markers to give it a cute cartoon style. How cute is this little bear with her adorable kitty.
Challenges -

Marker Pop - AG (used Shinhan)   ,  Our Crafty Corner - Ag
Make my Monday - Red White and Pink ,   Where the Heart is - Love

My Time to Craft - Love is all around  ,  Simon Says Wed - AG
Thanks for looking hugs Nikki

17 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous Valentine cards, very sweet images and lots of lovely girlie pink. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bouth of them are adorable, the second one is my favorite, I love teddy's :)
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great cards - love the owl sentiment play on words. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like your cheeky looking owl and punny sentiment. Love how you've built a background and branch to frame him. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both gorgeous cards. Love them!
    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards, love the cute images you used

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable twice! Darling images. I love critters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nikki! This is such a cute little owl and I just love the expression on his face. Perfect Valentine! Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card! Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Our Crafty Corner.

    Deni x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at My Time To Craft :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two beautiful cards, such adorable images.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
    Pauline
    x
    I'm having a little giveaway on my blog - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/ if you would like to take a look

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards - really cute images and lovely designs.

    Thanks for joining us at Where the Heart Is.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget