If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, February 5, 2016

Hopeful Bookmark

Holley is hosting a challenge this month and it was to make a bookmark using this little cutie of a stamp from Baby cakes stamp by Sandra Caldwell just made for Holley too
So here's what I've done ... Guess I'm still working in pinks mode perhaps that will pass after Valentine's day lol
This is one of my favorite sentiments it's just so perfect it's from Paper Wings
Paper- Authentique
Dies - Quickutz ,MFT 
Twine - American Crafts
Inks - Memento
Markers - Shinhan ,Prismacolor 


Challenges 
Holley's Bookmark Challenge - with this image3/1
Graph'it Color- Pink and White 3/4
Crafty Ribbons - Animal + Ribbon 2/18
Cute Card Thursday - In the Pink 2/11 Won
Anything Goes @ 

Thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki 

8 comments:

  1. Great sentiment, she's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nikki, I just love the pinks on this and the polka dot shirt, just awesome! Thanks so much for getting my special stamp this year. Hugs, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bookmark, love that sentiment!!
    Have a great weekend!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely, love that sentiment!
    Many thanks for joining us over at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely bookmark. A great idea because it can be looked at and enjoyed day after day by whoever it goes to. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag love the cute image and brilliant sentiment love all the pink too---Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Crafty Ribbons this time!
    hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this inspiring quote! Thanks for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' challenge #51.
    Alicia (Art by Miran DT)
    MaxiBelle Studio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget