If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Mini Bookmark

Normally I make Larger bookmarks but this one is a tiny guy just to slide in a PL to send along the way with one so Size had to be shrunk down. Now I just have to finish the treats for it and send it along it's way she can see this one piece seeing it's in the back so it can get used :)

Holley's Bookmark Challenge - Using this image 3/1
Card Mania - Add some Red 3/1
Rubber Dance - Red White Kraft Colours 3/1


Paper - Recollections - Coloured over with Promarkers
Die - Sizzix, Quickutz 
Coloured with Promarkers and Sakura Gel Pen (white)
Stamp -Studio G

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki 

8 comments:

  1. Awe this is just precious. I love your beautiful red color and that adorable shirt with the hearts. Thanks so much for joining it. It's really touching to me.

    Hugs, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable bookmark, yust right for Valentines day!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet Nikki. The image is really cute and I like the way you've snipped pieces out of the edges. A lovely little gift. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable bookmark!
    Thank you for joining or February challenge ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, this is really cute. Love it! :)
    Thanks for playing with us at Card mania, hope you will join us again! :) xx Kajcyika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty bookmark. Cute image. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget