If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Gift Card

 Just a cute little Just for you card, this is just the perfect size for a gift. I used a MFT Sketch to create this up I hand cut the little banners seeing they are so easy to create 
Challenges - MFT Sketch (below)
Docelela Creations- Anything Goes 8/8
Wags n Whiskers - Polka Dots 8/8


Stamps MFT Image and Sentiment
Papers Recollections, K&Co
Inks Studio G
Dies QuickCutz
Markers - Faber Castel, Shinhan

Thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki 

8 comments:

  1. She is so sweet! Great little banners~ Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so much fun! Love this card.


    Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations this week.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki! That's a very sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nikki,

    She's a little cutie. I'm sure she'll bring a smile to whoever she's sent to.

    Hugs,
    Kay

    PS Had a scheduled post and it didn't go.... I really need to figure out Google..... haaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, so cute! Fab use of the sketch and the hand cut fishtails are lovely :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very darling, liking your banner too. Thanks for joining us at the Wags"n Whiskers challenge. Barb DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! I loved it! Thank you for participating in the Challenge Docerela Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so sweet! Thank you for participating in the Challenge Docerela Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget