If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, July 21, 2014

Simple Birthday Wishes


This week at Incy Wincy we have a sketch for you and you can win some Digis from Heather Ellis you might notice her digis are also in stamps too sold from My Favorite Stamps.
So here is my take on our sketch and I always never use them but they sure do make it easier to create so I hope you'll be joining us this week.
Happy Birthday to my friends Samantha too HUGGS !!!

Challenges
Incy Wincy - Sketch  (Below)
Glitter n Sparkle - Happy Birthday
Creative Corner - Love of ribbon 7/25
Sister Act - Anything
The Crazy Challenge - Die Cuts and Punches
Whoopsi Daisy - Lots of Pink

Recipe - Stamp Heather Ellis - MFT,Martha Stewart,Popcorn the Bear,Friskars
Papers - Recollections. Dies - Spellbinders
Clear embossing on the tag.
Punch MS (cut into Banner)
Markers - ShinHan, Derwent Water Colours 


Thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card,thanks for joining us Whoopsi Daisy. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Background colors are some of my favorites! Thank include it to us at The Crazy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card and thanks for the Birthday wishes hugs me x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget