If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Project Life - all about the Aliens

I was lucky to have won last week at High Hopes and was asked to be a Guest Designer so the challenge they have this week is Anything Goes so off I went to snag some of my High hopes stamps to figure out who will be the lucky one featured this week and I've created 4 little Project life cards and using some of Dustin Pikes "Space Alien set" from High Hopes  How much fun is this set I didn't use the whole set but did have fun using what I did. 
Click on each image for a close up
 
Challenges - High Hopes - Anything Goes GD 8/14
AAA Cards - CAS + WaterColours 7/11
Sparkle and Sprinkle - Anything Goes with Glitter,Embossing or Flocking
Crafty Catz - Star or Stripes or Both
Graph'it Anything Goes with a Marker 7/11\
Clarity Stamp - Anything 

Recipe - High Hopes -Space alien Set,
Markers - Shinhan,Spectrum,Prismacolor.
Watercolour Paints with sheen to them
Recollections Mini Star Brads
Embossing - Wow Blue Lagoon , Stampin up Clear
Sakura Gel Pen for Highlights
Thanks for popping in 
hugs Nikki

10 comments:

  1. Great project life cards, love the images. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun and adorable, Nikki! So happy you've played in our watercolor challenge at AAA CArds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki,

    Congrats on winning the High Hopes challenge. These little space aliens are so cute! I like the little guy peeking over the space rock!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! My son would of loved this when he was younger! Thanks for joining in at AAA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha! So much fun and wonderful painting! Really cute stamp selection too. Water coloring has the same effect on me- I can't just make one card, I make 3 or 4. Thank you for playing along with us and I hope you continue to visit. Cheers, Victoria Lavender, AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and fun little cards, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to use the Project Life cards - so cute and creative. Thanks for sharing them with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these little pl cards! Lik the shimmer to them and super cute images.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz this week. Hope to see you back soon and good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cool and fun !!! Thank you so much for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenges !!! I hope you join us again and have a wonderful day !
    Hugs,
    Mayra DTM
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget