If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Inspired by Time

There are times when you just want to create something to inspire you and this is what I did just played around WOW's Challenge this month was to create something with Time and it made me use some stamps I've had for a while and never got around to playing with such a shame they need to be played with more. I've also used a lot of die cuts and embossing and Metal Findings. The Clocks turned out amazing I stamped the brown one in brown but found it a little faded so I went over it lightly in places with a fine black,brown,gold and white markers to make it stand out more uses inks to age it Afterwords I embossed it and made all the colours vibrant and now this is hanging in my space on my little wall to inspire me. 
Challenges
WOW - Embossing + Time 8/1
A Vintage Journey - Dies and Distressing 7/25
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything 7/24
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything 7/23
A girl who Crafts - Anything 8/1
Paper Wings - Embossing 8/1
Recipe 
Stamps Hero Arts. Embossing - Wow Verdigris and Stampin up Clear.
Inks - Memento,Versafine.Tim Holtz
Die - Quickutz
Brads - Making Memories,Recollections.
Everything else from stash and some of it is super old to.

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

7 comments:

  1. Love this - the dash of turquoise really lifts the whole piece. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenge - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely...Thank you for joining us at Penny,s and good luck.

    Caz x PPCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely collage of dies and ephemera in stunning colours. Will look lovely in your crafty space. Thank you for sharing with us at AVJ this fortnight
    Hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful collage Nikki. Thank you so much for joining us at A Vintage Journey. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what an amazing collage - love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun collage! Thank you for participating in the pwp challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget