If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, July 7, 2014

Lazy Summer Days

This week we want to see some Summer Time activities and My fave is to be outside in the garden and relaxing. We do have to get rid of a couple pine trees that didn't make it through last winter and boy are they looking DEAD at the moment and a huge haven for bugs. 
Challenges - Incy Wincy - Summer Time activities
Love to Scrap - Anything 
Craftin Desert Diva - Summer Link up Party
Fussy and Fancy - Summertime
Great Impressions - July - Animal Friends 8/1
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes
Crafting at the Weekend  Anything goes
Sister Act - Anything

Recipe - Digi -Zlatoena Designs,Limited Runs.
Tim Holtz embossing Pad. American Crafts Twin
Vintage Button,
Studio G Inks. 
Markers Spectrum,Deserres.

thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki 

13 comments:

  1. Fab and fun card...love it! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image! And I adore all the amazing texture you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is gorgeous! Love the embossing and details and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card. I love the fun image and the great texture in the background.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment last week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card! Adorable image.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my goodness, I LOVE those large and floppy ears! This is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang cute card with that adorable bunny and cute butterfly!! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous card, thank you for joining us at Paper Creator for our Anything Goes challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet card! Love the embossed background-and that bunny is TOO CUTE! Beautifully done! :) Thank you so much for joining us at Great Impressions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe...such an adorable image! Love those floppy ears! Your card is too cute! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely image and card. Thank you for sharing at crafting at the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget