If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, July 11, 2014

Sledding James

Here's James Again he's so cute I always make a bunch with him for Christmas so easy to colour up
and I altered the background by adding some more stamps and embossed some snowflakes to give it more of an Xmas feeling and to make it work better together with the other papers plus if I'm running low on Xmas papers I just alter them to become Christmas papers

Inky Chicks  - Christmas in July 11/21
Hambo Hoedown - Christmas in July 11/31
Graphit - Christmas Colours 11/25
Winter Wonderland - 3 of 3 - Snowflakes 11/18
Jingle Belles Rock - SOS - Ribbon,Papers,Snowflakes are 4 years old OMG 11/16
Shopping our Stash - SOS - Ribbon,Papers,Snowflakes are 4 years old OMG 11/16
CHNC - Make your Mark 11/12

Recipe Stamps LOTV,Whimsy,Artistic Stampers,Recollections
Dies Spellbinder, Whimsy
Embossing Wow, Hero arts
Markers - ShinHan
Inks Memento, Versafine, Tim Holtz
Buttons from Stash
Papers MME & Basic Grey

Thanks for looking hugs Nikki 


17 comments:

  1. Super cute card Nikki. I love that darling image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love James...used him on most of my Christmas cards last year!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 184 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikki the teddy is so cute! I can't believe you are already thinking Christmas! You are way more organized than I am. I can't even begin to think about the holidays when it's 90 degrees and 2000% humidity LOL Hugs my friend, another great project and I'm sorry I haven't been around for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely how you alter the paper to make it work for Christmas. I'll have to remember that one! Thanks for joining us in our SOS/JB bonus challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, such a super-cute card and a clever use of older items! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us at JINGLE BELLES!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, James is really adorable - I love him too!
    The vintage feel and colours of your card are really lovely :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. My. Goodness! How absolutely adorable is James, on his sled, bearing gifts! Darling in every way - and your colouring is nothing short of stellar! I can picture the mega watt smiles that this gem of a card will plant on a lucky friend's face when they receive this! WOW! Thank you for sharing this at ATSM!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you framed out this darling image! Beautiful coloring, too!
    Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM this week! Hope you'll be back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card and love those super colours and image used.xxx
    ♥aNNieThe Journey is the Start



    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the vintage feel on this and the snowflakes too! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at the Hambo Hoedown.

    Jeannie
    Hambo Stamps Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card! I love the embossed snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the texture of your snowflakes ... so glad you shopped your stash with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great layering on this one :) thank you for sharing with ATSM !

    ReplyDelete
  15. your card is super cute and I love the distress feel!

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Graph'it maker Challenge!

    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely sweet card. Thanks for joining us in our Christmas Colours challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget