If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, October 29, 2012

4,3,2,1 You just make me smile

This week we have 2 Sponsors Fantastic Ribbons you can win 4 rolls of ribbons and
Limited Runs with a Prize of any 3 Digi's.
You need to Create something using
4 Designer Papers,3 Brads,2 Ribbons,1 Image and have fun creating it.
I've Created my card using Tubs and I've used my Derwent WaterColour Pencil crayons and then gone over them with a touch marker to just soften the edges a little, but still allow the some of the texture I was looking for
Challenges Incy Wincy - 4 diff papers,3 brads,2ribbons,1 Image
Crafty Bloggers Network - AnythingDigi Makeover - Lots of LayersMake it Monday - Anythin Ribbon Girls - Photo Inspiration
Recipe : Digi - Limited Runs"TUBS", Stamp Hero Arts, Ribbon from Stash and May Arts,
Papers - Papertry,My Minds Eye,K & Co, CTMH, Brads Recollections & Making Memories, Charm from Stash, Inks Colour Box, Stampology, Punches MS,Marvy

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

Also I have candy going on till Nov 1st :)

12 comments:

  1. This card is fantastic! Beautiful layers... Love the little owl charm :)
    Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Makeover challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute owl, lovely papers and trim. and the little owl charm looks great.
    Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs, Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card Nikki, thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, your card made me smile!! I love the gorgeous owl.
    I saw you on MIM.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card. Love the charm that you have added and the netting ribbon. Really fabulous layering!

    Thanks for joining us as Digi Makeover this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and colors Nikki...Loz
    Visiting from MIM..

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your card is very sweet - love the owl! With your choice of papers, colors and textures this card would also be suitable for a man. All details are so nicely put together. I spotted your card on MIM...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous Nikki. I love all the layers, the owl is adorable and just overall amazing. I saw you on MIM and just wanted to let you know. Love your blog too - I am now your newest follower.

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's so cute! Great card. Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network.

    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card. Love the earthy tones and that cute little charm. Spotted you on MIM.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautiful card I saw on MIM and hopped over for a closer look.I love the owl he is cute !...the papers work so well together. A beautifully card... especially the layers and cute owl charm ...have a lovely weekend x #127

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget