If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Simple Christmas

Sometimes we just want to make our paper Festive and that's what I've done I've stamped on it december 25 and tinted it all green and aged it all up. I'm big on tinting everything to match humm not one thing on this card hasn't been altered by me. Now does this fall into Clean and Simple or is it a Dirty and Simple lol
Challenges -
Dutch Dare - Clean and SimplFab and Funky - F= FlowerJust Keep on Creating - Christmas
Through the Craft room Door Anything
Papers- Anna Griffen,GCD. Stamps-Studio G, Punches Stampin Up. Dies - TLC.
Flower Crimson Cloud Die Cut. Inks Studio G,Tim Holtz. Sewn with Green Red Silk Thread
Bling from my Stash I just love this bling !!!
 
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

8 comments:

  1. I love all of the green and that flower. Thank you for joining us at Through The Craftroom Door this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. Outside the box take on a Christmas card. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely card !!! thanks for joinin in at dutch dare, good luck in our draw,
    hugs sandra DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful holiday card Nikki!!

    ♥ Hugs, Inger

    ReplyDelete
  5. The layered flow looks wonderful and love how you've used green throughout the design. Beautiful

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing at DDCC
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing this lovely card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.
    Sorry it has taken so long to leave a comment. Just to let you know that the challenges are up and running again so hope you will continue to play along.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget