If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Trick or Treat

Here are 2 new Halloween images from Limited Runs Pumpkin Boy And Pumpkin Girl  aren't they cute. I love Halloween and these little pumpkin kids are adorable to colour in plus I see at least one pumpkin a year usually they are being carried but I love how these guys turned out so enjoy.

Challenges-
Card making Mama's - HalloweenPoodles Parlour - HalloweenAud's Halloween SentimentCraft Us Crazy - Children & FallDutch Dare -Photo Inspiration abovePaper Pretties - HalloweenCupcake Craft - Autumn/winter coloursHooked on Crafts - Halloween
Recipe - Digi-Limited Runs ,Papers Tim Holtz Basic Grey,Dies- Memory Box & Spellbinder, Sticker die cut hand coloured , Touch Markers , Tim Holtz Distress inks

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

7 comments:

  1. what a fab creation superb fabulous colurs and the images are brilliant...thanks for joining us at CRAFT US CRAZY challenge hugs sassy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! The images are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cuuuute card. Really love that image.

    Thanks for joining us as Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card and agreat take on the photo inspiration, love the DP you used . Thanks for joining in at Dutch Dare Card Challenges
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo cute! Love the image. Thanks for sharing at cupcake. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on this weeks challenge at CCC - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card! Love the images! Thanks for joining us at CMM. Hugs Eva xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget