If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Warm Holiday Cheer

This is what I've been working on and HAPPY CARD MAKING DAY EVERYONE I love blues and Browns I've been working on my collection and I'm also going to be listing some of my cards for sale to so if you see something you like and I still have it I'll sell it off on an average I'd say most cards for $4.00 but then again, I make em because I love to :)
 
 
Challenges:
Simon Says - World Card Making Day - Anything
Holly Jolly - Glitter and Bling
Recipe - Digi - Mayzy Arts, Stamp Inkadinkado, Papers- Basic Grey,K&Co,Tim Holtz,Ribbon from Micheals, Punches- Sizzix, EKSuccess,Spellbinders,Stampin Up, Touch Markers, Sakura Gel Marker,Bling from Stash, Inks Tim Holtz, Studio G, Plaid

thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

3 comments:

  1. I love the color combo and the ribbon tabs! Thank you for joining us this week at Holly Jolly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the images you have chosen. Very interesting ribbon detail. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget