If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Zombie Land

Well I think this is my last Halloween Card but who knows so here's Zombie Boy again from Limited Runs Showing up again wandering around looking for Brains most likey seeing that's the main part of a Zombie's diet lol
Challenges
Simon Says - Eerie InspirationCrafting for all Seasons - SpookyPaperstar crafts - PumpkinShopping our Stash Trick or TreatCards for men - Black and OrangeVictorine Originals - Halloween Scrappers Delights - HalloweenScrappy Frogs - Halloween2 Sisters -Anything Goes
Recipe - Digis- Limited Runs"Zombie Boy and Halloween Sign" Papers - Recollections,Echo Park "Chillingsworth Manor". Stickers Chillingsworth Manor. Inks Plaid
Touch Markers used - 41,140,29,104,171,101,42,24,101,94,48,103,33,134,21,107,CG3,WG3,WG9,WG1,120

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki C

8 comments:

  1. Fab card, I love your image and the decorated inside.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous, fun card!! Your image is wonderful and brilliantly coloured. I love the little Rat peeping out at the bottom.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card!! Love the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Papercraft Star.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, Nikki, such a nice scene! thanks for joining in the fun this week at the Papercraft Star.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I LOVE the torn section and the mouse peeking out. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Nikki, super cute image and your colouring is gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect halloween card -spooky and cool!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Nikki -
    congrats on your win: http://cardsformen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget