If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Little Fairy

Just a girlie card for any occassion her wings are all sparkly but the picture doesn't show it all that well so I took a close up to show them off
Challenges -
Basic Grey - Anything Totally Gorguss - Things with Wings The Stamp Man - Anything Addicted to Stamps - Markers Whimsy Inspiration - Sparkles
Recipe Stamps-Whimsy "Summer Fairy",Friskars.Papers Basic Grey,Ribbon from stash, Inks Versafine,Plaid,Coloured with touch markers,sukura gel pen,Brad Doodlebug,Bling from stash
Thanks for looking and enter in my followers candy too
it's a surprize :)
hugs Nikki

10 comments:

  1. Isn't she a very pretty fairy with magical shiny wings. beautiful work with the colouring. Thanks for joining us at ATS&M, hoping we see you again in the future.
    Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card - you can really see the sparkle in the second shot! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card dearest Nikki,I like a lot the hot colors used:) Adorable image:)
    Big hug,
    SONIA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only do I love your colouring and sparkle but I love that sentiment. Very sweet! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Nikki - beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at ATS&M this week.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nikki. Gorgeous project and beautifully coloured. Love the sentiment. Thank you so much for joining in the ATS&M Challenge this week.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nikki, such an adorable card!!! Did you make the sentiment?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very precious card! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that saying and the colors you've used for the fairy. I know a couple girls ranging from 12 to 19 that would love that card. Thanks for joining us this week at Addicted to Stamps and MOre!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful colors in your card! The image is so cute... Well done with coloring! Thank you for playing with the ATSAM Make Your Mark Challenge, I hope you join in our current Bingo Challenge as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colours on your card Nikki, love the design too. Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget