If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Little Hello

Well here's a little card I just finished and I like the CAS look to it and Pink and Browns just go together perfectly but I must admit I'm getting close to my pink quota for the month lol
5 so far Wow that's alot for me. Have a fantastic day !!!!
Challenges
Design to Color - Bingo - One Word Sentiment,Pink,Die Cut,Everyday Occassion,Brown 2/14
Simon Says Stamps - Dies or Punches 10/17
LUFP - Anything Pink
Recipe -Stamps - Studio G,Friskars,Wild Rose"Milton and Lily", Papers- The Paper Co,Cardstock, Die Cut Sizzix Tags, Brad From Stash, Inks Versfine,Photo Color, Coloured with Touch Markers
 
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki C

6 comments:

  1. Aww! Cute image!! Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink, hope to see more of your cards entered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image!!! Just too cute.

    Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!!! So sweet :)
    Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love your coloring on the flower. Thank you so much for playing in Designed To Color's WCMD Bingo Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Nikki your card is adorable and absolutely gorgeous, I love pinks and browns together too.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget