If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

LUFP - Card 1

I've decided to make a few Cards for Link up For Pink and I plan on sending them for them to use too seeing it's such a fantastic Cause !!!
Challenges
LUFP - Link PartyDream Valley - Go PinkA Gem of a Challenge - For the GirlDelicious Doodles - FlowersCatch the Bug - Anything Simon Says -Anything
Recipe - Stamps - Tickled Pink,Hero Arts, Flowers - Prima,Forever in Time,Micheals
Punches EK Succes, Stampin Up. Recollections Brads,Touch Markers, Ribbons from Stash
Papers Recollections & cardstock.

Thanks For Looking
Hugs Nikki

9 comments:

  1. fabulous card Nikki - really fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. Love the image and design and the added flowers were the right touch.

    Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous! Your colouring on the image is fab - I always think ruffles and flounces are tricky but you've coloured them so well! Love the flowers, too, so pretty! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, and I couldn't help but notice the WOYWW button, sorry I have not made it to your blog before, my bad! Going to go look arouns :) waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute!!
    Love your coloring on this :)
    Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colouring and dimension. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card! Love the images and the design you used. Good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card. Thank you for playing along at AGOAC.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget