If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall Birthday Wishes

I'm getting low on Birthday cards YIKES .. and I'm only 1/2 way thru my Xmas Cards Yikes Again !!! so here's a Birthday card for my stash I am so loving the Bright Oranges and Dark Brown Contrast
 
Challenges-
Mervi's Candy Challenge - Anything GoesCrafty Creations - Fall Colours  Sisterhood of Crafters - BirthdayWhimsy Inspiration - AnythinCrafty Sentiments - BirthdayLoves Rubber Stamps - Fall ColoursCard Mania - Handmade FlowersMake it Monday - Anything
The Crazy Challenge- Handmade Flowers
Recipe
Stamps - Make it Crafty, Studio G, Dies MFT,Making Memories, Ribbons and Lace From Stash, Button - Tim Holtz, Papermania Bling, Papers - Basic Grey, The Paper Company,
Inks Tim Holtz, Coloured with Touch Markers.
 
Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card design and colors with this adorable image. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card, love the colours and great image too!
    Thanks for sharing at my Candy&Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is beatiful, lacy flower is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges! Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love your coloring !
    Found you at MIM.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and I love the colors!! Popped over from MIM!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She so's pretty Nikki. Love your fall wishes card. :)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card. Such a great image, gorgeous colours and I love your lace flower

    Thank you for taking part in the Card Mania Challenge

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome Nikki! LOVE your choice of colors and that lace button is fabulous!! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gorgeous card Nikki LOVE the colours stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty papers and the lace is lovely! Thanks for playing along with The Sisterhood Of Crafters for our Happy Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely Nikki..Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments. And good luck.

    Caz x CSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful, love the flower. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! beautiful colour mix - love the rich orange! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget