If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

WOYWW (still time to join in my candy too)

So here is my floor at the moment yep I craft on the floor with my no so little kitty sleeping beside me in hopes of me rubbing his chin. Psst and I'm not that young I've celebrated my 20 anniversary of being 21 again lol.  I've coloured in Santa in a Stocking from Stamp and Create so cute and the LUSH ribbon underneath is from May Arts and there's a big spool of Canvas and red and white perfect from Christmas plus I love to wrap in Kraft paper so this works perfectly with my presents to hand out. I don't know about you but I know I burn thru my Christmas papers quickly now I'm tinting and altering all ther rest of my stash to make room for new stuff. Oh and one of my most unused item is sitting there on the floor my embossing buddy. I own one and never use it lol. Even worse I saw how easy it is to make one of them too cornstarch and a little baggie that will let a little sneak out ... so if it ever gets low ... DOUBT IT then I'm just refilling it ... and perhaps making scottish shortbreads to the cornstartch is out :)

So take a peak around at all the other desks and Join in my Followers Candy ENTER HERE too ends in Nov 1st!!!! Post at top of my Blog.Also if your looking for any WOYWW Blog Buttons they are at the top of my Blog in the Pages area so you can pick up one that suits you !!!

Have a Fantastic Week
hugs Nikki

22 comments:

  1. What an unusual angle - cool stuff!

    So glad you linked up - am in need of some fresh WOYWW buttons (want to peek at your stash!)

    Happy WOYWW from

    Create With Joy - #5
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your floor is looking better than mine! and some great colouring...I was #6...well I was...then went off to comment came back and I'd slipped to #12...just shows I have a slow connection! Happy WOYWW
    (Lyn) #12

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i like your style! Thanks for sharing today, I have joined as a follower,

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, Nikki! oh you reminded me of some of my tools which i haven't used yet! happy 20th 21st anniversary! i guess you are still young since you can still craft on the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your floor! gorgeous card too!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG crafting on the floor? my knees wouldn't take it.
    Cheers,
    Elaine #27

    ReplyDelete
  7. great floor and that is an awesome card you are coloring on. I hear of people crafting on the floor and I probably could have done it when I was younger but now it takes two people to get me up off the floor if ever I fall there. Thanks for sharing and have a great week! Vickie #39

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOh, another floor crafter, I thought I was the only one! Great shot of your "desk", have fun.... Helen, 4

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Nikki, impressed. At your crafting on the deck and at your beautiful looking floor!! I don't know how you do it! Love your card in progress, beautiful colours. I'm a big fan of Kraft too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did wonder how you managed the aerial view of your "desk" and it made me a bit dizzy..... now I know you weren't balancing and wobbling dangerously from on high! It looks as good as a desk but you must have good knees!
    Thanks for your comment and you're on my bits and bobs list!
    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sat reading my WOYWW blogs on my sick bed this week but have my mask on so you don't catch anything. I'm enjoying reading what everyone is up to this week [it's better than reading magazines :-) ]. I'm leaving a copied comment so you know I've called by because my hands are too weak and shaky to keep typing out my comments this week.
    Big hugs,
    A x #93

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got quite dizzy when I first looked at your photo and then got to wondering if you had stood on something to take before realising it was your floor :) BTW, lovely wooden floor. My cat does exactly the same, she is shamelessly needy sometimes :)) Happy WOYWW, Elizabeth x #76

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great looking image. Happy WOYWW. Helen T #65

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would never get back up from the floor...so if I ever landed there, now I know I can be productive there!

    ReplyDelete
  15. First time visit via WOYWW.
    I would be stuck on that floor for ever more!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Nikki! Your floor is looking super creative this week! Congrats on getting Christmas cards going so early...I haven't even started!

    (oh and I LOVE your hardwood floors!!)

    Amy E. #9
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You've got me a little dizzy with the photo angle! You know I'm a zoomer huh! I love the card and the non traditional colors! Great work,Tamika #112

    ReplyDelete
  18. So much more space on the floor!! But if I got down there, I wouldn't get back up again.
    Lots of creating going on there!!!
    Have a good week
    Caz
    #137

    ReplyDelete
  19. Goodness, couldn't craft on the floor I wouldn't be able to move after 5 minutes! Love that image btw. Happy WOYWW Cindy #66

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL if crafting on the floor works for you then go for it personally it would kill my hips and id get stuck there !!the card looks fab good luck in using up your stash to make way for new stuff have a great week x #77

    ReplyDelete
  21. I use to be able to sit on the floor and work but that old "arthur" kicked in LOL have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  22. I craft on the lounge floor much of the time. The fire makes it cozy and I can watch TV too. I have to make myself get up regularly so I do not get stiff.

    Carol #136

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget