If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Pinwheels and Candy to Win!!

Di's Digi is this week's sponsors and the prize is $10 GC so today we want to see something with wheels. I've created a Pin-WHEEL card just to say Hi to someone and these are a great way to use up little scraps each flower is only 1.25 inches so they aren't that big and the pot I just hand cut myself
Challenges
Lawnscaping - New Technique - Creating Pinwheels and used no stamps
Anything Goes -Make embellishmentMake it Monday - Anything Goes
Recipe - Papers K&Co,
My Minds Eye,Basic Grey, Recollections brads, Sizzix embossing,Stampin up Punch,Hero Arts Stamp,Ribbon from stash Ink-Studio G
 
Thanks for looking hugs
Nikki

12 comments:

  1. fab card Nikki - the pinwheels look fabulous! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Card and Scrap.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Fun card, love the pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe Nikki, these pinwheels take me back to my childhood (& that's a long time ago!) Great card.
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pinwheels and love the embossing .Thanks for sharing all on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, great colours, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute idea. I love the pinwheels. I saw it on MIM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nikki, Beautiful, cheery card. The warm tones are gorgeous and the embossing and inking look fab. Love the little pinwheel flowers.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow I love your gorgeous pin wheels on this stunning creation.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at anything goes challenge.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card hunny great idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! great idea!

    Thanx for joining us at Card and Scrap Good luck in the draw, and hope to see you back next time!
    Hugs
    Eva Gro
    DT member Card and Scrap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget