If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Monday, October 8, 2012

LUFP Card # 4

My Last Link up for Pink Card that is going in the post this week
Plus Pink Xmas Cards really stand out against all that green and red
 
Challenges- LUFP- Anything PinkInspire Me Fridays - AnythingJingle Belles - Pink ChristmasOur Craft Lounge - Pink
 
Recipe - Stamps-LOTV,Studio G. Punches - MS,Stampin Up.
Papers - Basic Grey,K&Co,Recollections. Ribbon from Micheals, Bling From Stash
Touch Markers,Sukura Gel. Ink Versafine,Tim Holtz.
 Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

9 comments:

  1. A really cute card. I like the paper aned the image is adorable.

    Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki, this is adorable! I sure wish LOTV had digis...I love their images!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that fabulous pink tree ... so glad you went pink for the cure with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pink tree, how fun!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have no words for the card design....and the colors are yummm

    ReplyDelete
  6. pink christmas cards do stand out amongst all the others, and this one would stand out even in a sea of pink! totally lovely, totally fun! thank you (again!) for dreaming of a pink christmas with us at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just darling!!!
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink, hope to see more of your cards entered.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget