If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hot Chocolate ..

How can you live without the drink of the gods
Challenges Entered
Hot Chocolate is the theme this week at Winter Wonderland # 17
Three Clovers #31- Doodle/Handwriting (Doodled the cup of hot choc and snowflakes)Paper Maniac #2 Ribbon


Materials Used
Hand Drew this Tall glass of hot Chocolate and then colored it in with my Prisma's & Gamsol
Added Glitter Glue to give it a little shine and sparkle , Ribbon from my stash
Stamps :Inkadinkadoo for the little tag
Paper: Basic Grey, Bazzil, Cardstock
Used white/Red demensional Paint Little snowflake brad with Bling
Inks : Blue, Black,Brown, & Rub On lustre
Thanks for looking and any comments

3 comments:

  1. Nikki you are just so talented.I love the tall glass you drew just looks so YUMMY!!! Huggs Anne L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki ... this is gorgeous. The glass is just beautiful and I love the colours and papers.

    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous Nikki, you are so talented. That hot chocolate image has made me feel all christmassy lol!
    Thanks for joining in with my candy giveaway and good luck

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget