If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

To the Moon

This week Limited Runs is sponsoring Digital Tues and You can win some Digi's to keep your ever growing stash up to date with more. So here's what I've created for this challenge it's all about Grey tones (you can use only skintone as another color)  I've used 2 digi's from my shop Spaceman and Spaceship and merged them together to create one image and I'll turn it into a little kit for this challenge that will only be on sale during the challenge so here's what I've created and you must go check out what the design team for Digital Tuesday has created too they are just wonderful to work with.

Challenges
Little Claire's Anything goes 3/1
Digital Tues - Use Greys Only (Skintones ok)A Day for Daisies- Metallic Colors Sew Many Cards- Anything goes Stamp Something - Use a DigiTotally Papercrafts - Friendship
 
You can also get this digi set on sale too at Limited Runs

Recipe Limited Runs Digi's, Dustin Pike Sentiment, Papers Basic Grey Granola,Stampin up Embossing clear,
Mini Brads, Sparkly Ribbons cut for edging,White Gel marker for highlights

Thanks for looking
hugs Nikki

3 comments:

  1. Funny image! The astronaut is cute.
    Thanks for joining us at SMC this week, hope to see you soon. ~~hugs~~darling Ho~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great image! Thank you for joining for Little Claire's very first challenge :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - perfect sewing.
    Thanks for joining us at TPC this week.
    Good Luck
    Sarah - Stressed Stamper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget